Hongwei WangSenior Researcher
Tencent AI Lab Seattle
Email: [email protected]
CV • Google Scholar • GitHub • LinkedIn • Zhihu
- Hongwei Wang is now a senior researcher at Tencent AI Lab Seattle. His research interests include machine learning and data mining, particularly in graph representation learning mechanisms, algorithms and their applications in real-world data mining scenarios such as knowledge graphs, recommender systems, social networks, and sentiment analysis.
- Hongwei Wang received Ph.D. degree from Department of Computer Science, Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2018, and B.E. degree from ACM Class, Shanghai Jiao Tong University in 2014 (with minor in Finance). He was a postdoctoral researcher at Stanford University from 2019 to 2021 and University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign from 2021 to 2022. He was one of the recipients of 2020 CCF (China Computer Federation) Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award and 2018 Google Ph.D. Fellowship.
- [01/21/2022] I give a talk "Knowledge Graph Enhanced Recommender Systems" at Coupang.
- [01/20/2022] One paper is accepted by ICLR 2022: Chemical-Reaction-Aware Molecule Representation Learning.
- [11/29/2021] One paper is accepted by TOIS (ACM Transactions on Information Systems): Combining Graph Convolutional Neural Networks and Label Propagation.
- I am a cinephile. Some of my favorite directors are Ang Lee, Quentin Tarantino, Stanley Kubrick, Alfred Hitchcock, and Steven Spielberg. I also like writing reviews.
- I am a fan of Chinese classical poetry.
I used to write one when I was in the first year of PhD, after my mom saw me off at the station: